In this issue:
- Call for Papers, LASA-EANLAS 2022
- LASA2022 will be the first hybrid Congress
- El Festival de Cine LASA2022 está recibiendo películas
Latin America Research Commons
- Publique su libro con Latin America Research Commons, la editorial de LASA
- Invitation to send photographs of Latin America
- LASA comparte tus artículos de opinión en redes sociales
- 2021 Latinx Connect Conference
The Latin American Studies Association (LASA) is the largest professional association in the world for individuals and institutions engaged in the study of Latin America. With over 13,000 members, over 60% of whom reside outside the United States, LASA is the one association that brings together experts on Latin America from all disciplines and diverse occupational endeavors, across the globe. LASA's mission is to foster intellectual discussion, research, and teaching on Latin America, the Caribbean, and its people throughout the Americas, promote the interests of its diverse membership, and encourage civic engagement through network building and public debate.
If you wish to interview a LASA Executive Council member, you can contact the LASA communications office at (412) 648-7929 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.